Tuesday, 2 August 2016

MOUNTAIN BIKER BURNT AFTER IPHONE EXPLODES IN HIS POCKET.





A mountain biker, Gareth Clear, a British national has been burnt after his apple iPhone6 exploded when he fell from his mountain bike.

Clear noticed smoke and heat coming from his iPhone before it eventually exploded, the phone melted through his shorts and burnt his thigh.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Enter Your Email To Get Our Updates

* indicates required
window.setTimeout(function() { document.body.className = document.body.className.replace('loading', ''); }, 10);